Vacations are No Despair

Good night sleep, Scent of rain, Hot coffee
Ah what a way to start the day,

No not again, my mind panicked 
Where is Plan B as did the railway tracks...

Tiny little hamlets, soaked in the unceasing rain, 
as we snake through the tracks to the lovely station.

Familiar sound, sights that are un-common
time to jump into the waiting car

The car seat damp, not my spirit though
Vacations come and vacations go

Chatting, Creaking while resting 
honking, squeezing, driving 

The incline of the roads, wizzing of the winds
the unknown roads, destination Munnar...

Ooty, Kodai and Coorg still fresh in mind
was not looking for another grand summer con

Books, phone and music I am covered
little did I notice the surprise that awaited

Snaked through Kochi and crossed to Aluva, 
the landscape changed so did my mood

The car breathing heavy, me breathing better
the crisp fresh air, was something to savor 

Ah in gods own country in midst of nature
hearts greedy, I will still go closer

Woke up to a music, a grand waterfall
gushing across the road it was so unreal

Windows show magic, emerald estates show class
driving through the cloud my estate emerges, 

No Despair, No Despair, No Despair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk alone walk longer

A chirp is all that matters to me

Let us hear our waves